Monday, September 22, 2008

Boys Night

Let me just begin by saying that painting is SO NOT FUN! Nothing about it is fun to me...not the taping, or the prepping, or the painting itself...none of it! Now, that being said, we are painting the our house! Well, we are painting the ceiling, base boards, and doors...yes, we are painting the hard stuff, which makes painting even that more NOT FUN! Anyway, Doug and our WONDERFUL bro-in-law and friend painted on Friday night, which meant that I got to leave the house so that my sweet kiddos didn't have to inhale the fumes from the paint. We decided to crash at Steff's house and I think that we had tons more fun then we would have if we stayed to help the painters :). It was a party at Steff's house as all of the boy cousins {Utah residents} were there to have a fun time together. Ryan was there too, although he spent most of his time snoozing on his mom's shoulder, and I must say that I was so jealous of him...I wish that I was able to sleep anytime, anywhere...that would be a dream! So, the boys decided to make a bed on the floor, so, of course, this was a picture perfect moment! These boys are SO cute and I just love them all to pieces!
Noah, Connor, Alex, and Jacob
I am seriously amazed that I got these little guys to sit still for this picture!

Oh, and the paint job that the boys did was FABULOUS!! Thank you a million times to Doug and our friends for helping us out!! You're the best :)!!

2 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

That's an awesome pic!! seriously, and not are they all sitting still, but they are all looking too!!

Steffanie Garces said...

I am glad the painting went well! You are welcome to hang out any time! Thanks for posting such a cute picture of the boy cousins!