Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Noah ~ 6 Months

If you remember a few months back, I was going to start posting pictures of Noah from when he was a baby on a regular basis...that idea obviously fell through! Well, today I was looking at some pictures of Noah when he was 6 months old and I thought that I would share.

Noah was attempting to crawl when he was 6 months.
This month was pretty hard because Noah was teething...notice his red cheeks.
I adore this picture of Noah!

Sitting up.
Why...hello there!
Noah LOVED tubby time when he was a baby...what baby doesn't??
DROOLER!!
Noah broke his first two teeth when he was 6 months. Funny picture!


Sometimes I can't believe that he was once this small! Amazing!

2 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Isn't it fun to look back and see how much they have grown and learned. It truly is amazing! Noah and Leah look a lot alike to me, what cute children!

Kris said...

How time flys! I can't believe he is already 2 1/2!!!!