Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Leah ~ 6 Month Stats

I took Leah to the doctor today for her 6 month appointment, and here are her stats from today:

Weight ~ 14 lbs 15 oz {25th percentile}
Height ~ 27 1/4 in {95th PLUS percentile!!}
Head Circum ~ 43 cm {75th percentile}

I was a little nervous about Leah's weight, but the doctor told me that she is perfect in terms of her growth. She is so tall and she is thin, but she still has a ton of baby fat on her. She is just a petite little thing, and we are just fine with that.

When we got home from the doctor, I pulled out Noah's stats from his 6 month appointment, and I was in awe at the difference:

Weight ~ 19 lbs 5 oz {80th percentile!}
Height ~ 29 in {100th PLUS percentile!}
Head Circum ~ 45 3/4 cm {90th percentile!}
Um....he was definitely a CHUNK!

4 comments:

The Dahle's said...

I just went and pulled up Connor's 6 month stats and he was even bigger than Noah! 20 lbs 83rd percentile 30 inches 100th percentile 18 1/4 head 95th percentile. We have such big boys!

Kris said...

In the end......just 2 BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Two healthy kids!! Great news!

Andrea Griggs said...

Isn't that funny? Kyara was much smaller than Jaxon, too. I think it's so fun that you do things like this. I love reading your blog-you inspire me to be a better Mommy!