Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Park

I enjoy the fall season, but it makes me sad to know that the horrible COLD season is upon us, so I am taking advantage of any warm weather that we have by taking the kids to the park almost every day! I really don't know what I am going to do once it starts to get cold outside! I so don't like the cold weather {the only good thing about winter is skiing...but that's it, in my opinion} and I am so not looking forward to not being able to spend our days outside! I am hoping for a mellow and short winter this year...we'll see what happens, as we can never base our winters on the winter before here in Utah. Anyway, here we are at the park today...

Noah going up to the slide
Noah coming down the slide. I just love how his hair sticks up from all of the static!
Noah loves to jump off of everything...here he is in action!
Leah loves to sit on her blanket and watch Noah go down the slide. She really does adore her brother!
So happy!

11 comments:

Sue said...

Look at that smile. So sweet. Noah is such a good boy.

Kris said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day.

cherilyn said...

those pictures of Leah are soooooo cute! and i love the action shot of noah on the slide

Brent and Ashley said...

AHH! I couldn't agree with you more on getting the most out of summer, winter/snow, etc! I hope this winter is short...because I don't think I can stay in my house for very long! Anyways, those pictures are so lovely!

suzi said...

You have such cute babies!! Move on down our way and you can go to the park year round. Last Friday it was too hot to go though, 98 degrees!!!

Andrea Griggs said...

That is so sweet that Leah loves watching Noah so much-what sweet kids you have.

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

Leah is such a cute little girl! I love it!

Maria said...

Looks like the perfect day at the park!

Josh said...

Noah has great form going down the slide. He needs to visit Canyon Rim park soon!

Rowley's said...

Your kids are so cute. And they look so much alike to me! Leah looks so much like how I remember Noah! We'll have to meet at a park sometime.

Julie said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Noah jumping. What a fun day you must have had.