Friday, March 6, 2009

Bowling

I have been wanting to go bowling for a while now, and today we finally went. I just knew that Noah would have so much fun, and that he did! When we walked into the bowling alley, he just looked around trying to figure out what was going on. When I asked him if he was excited, he just beamed up and said "Yes!". He took his own shoes off and put on his bowling shoes, went and picked out his ball...he was ready to go! He did surprisingly well for his first time...Doug was so proud. We will definitely have to go back again, and soon!

Sorry all of these shots are of our backs...but that's just how it is :).

Noah bowling for the first time. He even got a STRIKE! He had beginners luck!
Doug is a really good bowler and I have rarely seen him bowl badly. Good form, babe!

OK...I'm a little embarrassed to even show this, but here are the final scores. Yes, Noah beat me! Now, I was a good bowler at one time...I even took a bowling class in college because I needed one extra credit that semester. I was a pretty decent bowler after that class, but that has apparently worn off. Oh well...I had more fun watching Noah and Doug anyway!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Angie................you really need more practice. Noah and Doug did exellently!!!! Looks like you all had a fun time.

Rowley's said...

Oh Goodness! I need to go bowling with you! I love to bowl, but quite frankly I'm horrible. So if you want to feel better about your bowl... you should go with me!

Maria said...

How funny that Noah beat you!!

Paint the Moon Photography said...

Fun!! Adeline consistently beats me when we bowl ... which we do often. I was tempted to try out that ramp for myself! ;)

And, hey, I took bowling in high school too and used to be pretty good as well! I totally suck now, so I don't know what quite happened. :) We are such dorks that we even have our own balls and shoes ... Addie has a pink Powerpuff Girls ball.

Thanks for sharing!! :D

Julie said...

I haven't been to Jack & Jill's in probably 10 years! So fun!!! Maybe we should all go together sometime?