Sunday, March 22, 2009

California 2009 ~ Disneyland

We just got back from a wonderful {and very well needed} trip to California. We spent four days at Disneyland and the beach with four of Doug's sisters and their families. We had a fabulous time and are a bit sad to be home already. We just had so much fun! Noah had a so much fun, and Leah had a blast watching everyone have a good time. Leah pretty much cuddled with me or was asleep in the stroller the entire time {that's why there aren't very many pictures of her}. Here are some highlights from our trip to Disneyland...

Upon arrival to the park, we had to take some quick shots.


Doug's sister, Suzi, and her kids made the trip to Disneyland to play with us. We were SO happy to see them! So happy!!! We miss you already!

Noah was tall enough to ride majority of the rides. Of course, he prefered the kid rides, and I don't blame him one bit!
Dumbo was definitely a favorite!
I love these boys so much! Doug is such a wonderful daddy to these kids and I love how he makes every moment worth while. It was wonderful to spend the past few days with him and have him all to ourselves the entire time!
I was a little nervous to how Noah was going to react to the characters, but I had no reason to. He loved meeting all of the characters...especially Pluto! He loves puppies!

There were a total of TWELVE Smith cousin's on this trip! We sure do love them all to pieces! We had so much fun jumping from ride to ride with them.
Noah got a sheet of stickers from some lady at some stand in Disneyland. Noah had them in hand the remainder of the day. He knows what he likes and he will make sure that nothing happens to his posessions!OK...Leah is a screamer! Those that have been around her know that she can put off this high pitched scream that will make your ears ring! She's really good at it! So, here is a picture of her smiling by the Screamin' rollercoaster sign...too funny!!!
Yes, they did sleep. I know...AMAZING!
One more family picture.

***More pictures to come tomorrow...I'm sleepy.***

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm soooo jealous! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Brent and Ashley said...

Wow! I'm impressed you blogged already!! Glad to see you guys had so much fun. Seeing all those pictures made me miss Disneyland even more! Can't wait to see more of your trip!!
ps have you heard about the ward split yet??

cherilyn said...

I like the fam picture with Mickey Mouse. cute! Leah's looking blonde!

Kris said...

So glad you guys had a fun time!!

Julie said...

How fun! I love Disneyland, and you are so brave to go while your kids are so young! I told Troy I don't dare go until our youngest is at least 5. Guess we aren't going for about another 8 years. :)