Monday, March 23, 2009

California 2009 ~ The Beach

We went to the beach on Leah's birthday. I love going to the beach and there are times that I would trade in the mountains for the ocean. I just love the sound, the sand, the atmosphere, the beauty of it all, etc... It was a bit chilly when we went, so I didn't bring a swimsuit for Noah, which was a bad idea....he wanted to dive in and play no matter what the weather. Live and learn.

Noah could have spent all day playing in the sand, and so could I! It was so much fun!
Mommy and The Birthday Girl
They were so happy to be there! It was wonderful!
Daddy and The Birthday Girl
Noah just loved splashing in the water.

2 comments:

cherilyn said...

they do look so happy to be there!

Julie said...

So fun, and I love all the pictures! It does look cold, but kids don't care about that until they are teeth chattering freezing.