Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trapped In

This is Leah's "Dang you, Mommy, for trapping me in so that I can't go and climb the stairs" look. Yeah, she is officially everywhere and it is just a matter of time before she starts walking. I do want her to walk, I really do, but I don't want her to wander off on her own and attempt to climb the stairs and fall! No, I don't...that would make me very sad. So, I have trapped her in the living room where all of the toys and books are that she has no interest in. Sorry, Leah, I love you to pieces, but I know, and you know, that you can't climb those stairs. We'll work on it this week though...deal?

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh that face! Darling girl. I'm always so worried about my son falling too. Those fearless kids.

cherilyn said...

ha ha, great face.

Maria said...

THat is the best face ever!

Julie said...

She's a feisty little one isn't she?