Thursday, January 19, 2012

Balloons!

We pulled out the Valentine's Day decor yesterday, and in the box were some balloons from last year. Leah was insistent that I blow them up...and that I did. And I'm so glad that I did because these balloons have provided HOURS of entertainment around here! Isaac can NOT get enough of throwing his in the air over, and over, and OVER again! He is just as amazed to watch it fly in the air now as he was the first time he did it. So dang cute to watch! I can't help but ask myself why I even bother to buy toys for these little muchkins, when in reality a balloon is all they want!

One happy little boy!

One silly little girl......who is just as amazed by the balloons as her little brother! Love it!Isaac amazed as he watches his balloon fly around. This kid totally cracks me up with his expressions!

0 comments: