Friday, January 27, 2012

It Snowed!

After a lot of anticipation, we finally got some snow! I wasn't that excited about it, but the kids were beyond thrilled when they woke up to a winter wonderland. Noah begged to get his snow gear on after breakfast so that he could go out and play...and who am I to say no?!? After all, he has been pretty patient waiting for the snow! So, after taking about 30 minutes to get them all geared up, he and Leah were off to play! Boy, did they have fun! They were out there for a good hour! Thankfully it wasn't too cold, or I would have had them come in sooner. I wonder how many more snow storms we'll actually have this year! It'll be interesting to see, but I totally don't mind the lack of snow this year...it has been just fine with me :).

Little Isaac wasn't able to go out because he was just getting over a cold. He was not at all happy with me for not letting him go out and play...as you can tell by the one little tear coming down his face. AND that expression says it all too..."Not fair mom!". Maybe next time, little guy.Crawling around in the snow.Noah taught Leah how to make snow angels...and that's pretty much what she did the entire time she was out there! She kept running inside to have me come and look at all the angels that she had made!

1 comments:

Cher said...

poor buddy missed out on the fun. :) and it does look like it was fun!