Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lollipop

Here's Leah when she was 18 months old! I was looking for a picture to add to this post and came across this one...I love it because it reminds me of summer AND it reminds me of how incredibly adorable Leah was at this age. Man, oh man, why does the time have to go by so fast! What a cutie!

Anyway, I wanted to document a little tidbit about Leah. We have been discussing names for the baby with the kids {no, we do not have a name as of yet} and Leah has come up with the most perfect name for our new little addition...wait for it...LOLLIPOP! And the great thing is that she totally refers to the baby by this name whenever we are talking about her! She said the prayer at breakfast this morning, and as she blessed everyone in the family, she said "and please bless Lollipop"! Oh my, I think that her little heart is going to ache a little when she realizes that is not the name that we are going with...but I'll let her think what she wants now. I don't have the heart to tell her the truth!

1 comments:

Cher said...

ha ha. that's awesome. and so cute.