Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Creating

I have been trying to come up with some fun crafts for the kids to do during the days, but the most favorite for Noah and Leah is just painting. They love getting the paint and brushes out and creating something.

Noah has been very interested in art lately and I so enjoy watching him focus and make his little masterpieces. Every one of them is so special to me! I have almost an entire box full of his little creations and I don't have the heart to get rid of any of them! Hard at work...Leah is a little more free spirited when it comes to making art...after all, she is 3! She loves it when I draw her a flower to paint...or she likes to pull out the markers and practice drawing her name. She has finally figured out the order of the letters in her name and she could write it over, and over, and OVER again...and she does!

0 comments: