Thursday, January 19, 2012

Proud

Noah loves learning, and he has had such a wonderful schooling experience, thus far. He totally and completely enjoys going to school each day, which makes me so happy. I'm so thankful that he has come to enjoy school and learning...I know that it could be worse. Today we were completing his homework, and the directions said "write to 20 as neatly as you can, or higher if you want to impress your teacher!". I read this to Noah and he looked and me and said, "Mom, I think that I can write to 100!" I told him that I thought he could too, so I let him be to write his numbers, and about 10 minutes later he came to me with his paper. He did it! All by himself! Doug and I were so dang proud of him, and we let him know it too! Moments like this when you realize that your kids are really understanding something that can be really complicated is so wonderful! Definitely a "Proud Mommy {& Daddy} Moment"! I just had to share :).

0 comments: