Monday, September 3, 2012

Football Season!

It's here! Football season has begun, which is a big thing around here :). We especially LOVE the first home Utah game of the season! Oh my...it was so much fun to dress the kids up in their Utah gear and go to the game! Fall is in the air now that football has begun :). I love it!

These two have become especially close lately. Seeing this makes me grin until my cheeks hurt! Plus look how dang cute they are!!

I was feeling ambitious the day before the game, so I made this cute skirt for Leah. I've been wanting to make her a Utah skirt for sooo... long, so I finally just dropped what I was doing and made it. It only took me about an hour to make, and I'm so glad that I did! I made one for Kate too...a little simpler design, but so darling :).

I love my little UTE fans! It's in their blood, and I think they are starting to like it just as much as their daddy and I :). **Sidenote: Isaac LOVES wearing that shirt and pretty much insists on wearing it every day! Whenever he gets dressed, he says "I wear my GO UTAH shirt!". Love it!

Doug and I after the game! We won...hope they keep up a good streak! I seriously LOVE this time of year! GO UTES!!!

0 comments: