Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lagoon ~ 2012

We went to Lagoon...again...  I guess having kids makes stuff like this that much more fun...right?  RIGHT?!? 
 
This year we went with my mom's work, which was SO much better than last year...in terms of food!  They even had Creamies and other ice cream bars for us to devour...yes, please!  Especially on a hot, HOT, day! 
 
After filling our bellies, we were off for a fun day of waiting in lines, riding rides, walking, walking, walking, and, of course, having FUN!  Noah went with my mom on the WHITE roller coaster and had a *blast*!  He's so happy to be big enough to go on BIG rides.  That's my boy! 
 
So, all in all, going to Lagoon was a success...again.  We'll just have to wait and see what next year has in store.  At this rate, I'm sure we'll go...again ;). 
 
 
As always, I have to get *one* family shot!  I keep telling the fam that they will appreciate it one day!
First ride of the day!  Leah and Isaac were SO excited!  Noah...not so much!  Since when does he think that he's too big for the kiddie rides?!?!  Whatever...he had better get used to it cause he's Isaac's buddy and likes having him along for the ride.  Cheer up little guy!

As always, Kate was a little dream baby.  So sweet, that girl!
Woo to the hoo...the carousel is always a favorite.  Even for Noah...go figure! 
Me and my girl :).
Leah wasn't big enough to go on some of the bigger rides that Noah was able to go on, but that didn't bring her down.  She was thrilled as can be to go on the little rides with Isaac.  Sweet girl!
We ended the day by sending these three on the tire ride!  Yay!  I wasn't too sad to stay with Isaac and Kate...I had a grand time watching them get drenched though :). 

0 comments: