Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Noah's FIRST Soccer Practice

We signed Noah up for soccer and today was his very FIRST practice. Leah and I stayed and watched as he met his team mates, warmed up, did some drills, and goofed around. He did such a wonderful job at following direction from his coach and at the end of the practice he came up to me and asked "Are you proud of me mom??"....to which I replied, "I am SO proud of you!" which was accompanied by a huge hug. Words can't explain how much I love this little guy...he's pretty amazing.

Geared up and ready to go!
Stretching out...
This little gal was good *most* of the time...I eventually had to take her over to the playground to play, but all in all she was a good little cheerleader to Noah :).
Doing drills...

Goal!
And then, after about 40 minutes, everything kind of just fell apart...crying, wrestling, and Noah sitting IN the goal while picking grass! Classic!

5 comments:

Dan Sampson said...

That last photo is priceless! I love it!

Kaeloni said...

So fun! I wanted to sign my little guy up but he didn't meet the deadline! And that last picture is the funniest thing I've ever seen! The poor coach!

Halvorsen Family said...

How fun! Kaden would love to play soccer! We need to play soon! :) Hope all is well.

Allison Box said...

That last picture is the best. You caught everything!

Julie said...

I agree, that last picture is classic!