Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week In The Life ~ Thursday


Today was a wonderfully, ordinary, average day here in the Smith household.
~ This morning the children woke up so happy again...this is my week :). They were not at all hungry when they woke up, so we spent our time playing in my bed with Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head and in their room making a mess! They were finally hungry come 10:00, so we headed down for some cereal...I just love how I caught them drinking the milk out of their bowl at the same time! After breakfast, I chased Noah around the kitchen, the best I could, and then they watched a little Barney while I got ready for the day. Barney is our new friend...they just love that show!
~ Our afternoon consisted of going to the park, eating some lunch, going and getting me a drink at Sonic during Happy Hour, riding bikes, napping, planting more flowers, and relaxing.
~ Tonight we went to a play for my CUTE little niece, but I didn't get any pictures of her great performance. She did such a wonderful job and I'm really so proud of her! My mom was so wonderful and came down to spend the evening with Leah while Noah and I went to the play. After getting ready for bed, we all hit the sack early!

0 comments: