Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week In The Life ~ Saturday

~ I was on my own this morning because Doug had to meet with his group from school. Luckily, he was home around 10:00, which was wonderful! Leah woke up with a very concerned look on her face...as soon as I pulled her out of her crib, she hurried over to the potty and started to try to take her jammies off. I helped her out and she sat on the potty and did her business...ahhh...she's really started to understand this whole potty training business, which is wonderful!
~ After getting ready for the day, we all headed out the door to run some errands as a family. We had to stop at Home Depot and get some supplies to repair our closet, which for sure needed to be fixed this weekend, and then we went and got Noah some new shoes, then to the car wash, and then to In-n-Out for some lunch. Once we came home, the kids went down for their naps...they were beyond exhausted. Doug's sister came over and delivered some YUMMY donuts and I ate 1 1/2 of them before she even left! They were that good! {Thank you Annie!}.
~ This evening, Leah and I went to a wedding shower for my cousin's fiance in Eagle Mountain...I've never been out there and it was so beautiful! We had a wonderful time hanging out with my family, eating good food, and seeing all the fun gifts that everyone brought. When we got home, my handy brother-in-law and his darling family were there helping Doug patch up the holes in the closet. They stayed for a bit after I got there and it was fun chatting with them while the kids played...that is until they got tired and a little cranky. I expected it because Leah was beyond tired by the time we got home. Noah insisted on making a "tiny bed" downstairs while Doug ran to get a few more supplies that he need for the closet, and I agreed. We all snuggled up on the bed and watched The Little Mermaid until Doug got home...then it was off to bed...for all of us!

1 comments:

Cher said...

i'm loving reading your week!