Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week In The Life ~ Tuesday

~ This morning was pretty normal around here. Noah was sneaky and came into our bed last night, as he does pretty much every night {we're working on it}, so I was able to wake up to a happy little face this morning. He is always so, so, so...sweet in the mornings and will just shower me with hugs and kisses and tell me over and over again that he loves me the "mostest". Love it! Leah was very happy too...which means I was VERY happy :). After breakfast, we pretty much just played and got ready for the day. I found Noah looking under my bed with his flash light...apparently there are a lot of treasures under my bed. Go figure.
~ This afternoon we headed up to visit my mom and dad. I took the kid's bikes, which was a very good idea. We pretty much spent most of our afternoon riding around, digging in the dirt, going on walks, taking naps {NOT Noah}, watching Wall-e {not one of my favs}, going to the playground, eating popsicles, etc... We had such a fabulous time hanging out and enjoying each others company. I just love days like this :).
~ After eating some dinner, we loaded everything up and headed home. Noah fell asleep in the car {no surprise there} and Leah watched Baby Einstein Baby MacDonald. She just loves this video and could watch it over and over again. Noah headed straight to bed once we got home, as he was beyond exhausted from playing ALL DAY LONG. Leah was not at all tired, so she and I hung out and played for a bit before she headed to bed. It was a good day.

1 comments:

Kris said...

YES IT WAS A GOOD DAY!!!!!