Friday, December 24, 2010

Fowler Christmas Party ~ 2010

We had our annual Fowler Family Christmas Party last weekend. I'm amazed at how much my family has changed, especially over the past 10 years. It's crazy to think that so many of my cousins are now married and have kids...just like me :). I seriously feel like we were all just kids ourselves, gathering together on Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's house and exchanging gifts. My, how the times have changed. I so enjoy seeing this new little generation and I am so happy to enjoy my time with all of them at Christmas!

Since our family is getting so big, we decided to get together at my uncle's work, which was definitely a good idea :). We had some yummy treats, and then it was time for the gifts! All of the great-grandkids got a gift, and then Grandma gave every family a puzzle! Our puzzle was of the United States...which was AWESOME, seeing that learning the states is one of Noah's favorite things to do! We have put that puzzle together SO many times this past week! It was such a wonderful gift for us :). It was a great party!

Noah eating one of the MANY treats.
Isaac chewing on his new little truck...no surprise there!
Leah waiting patiently for her gift. So, SO, cute :).
Noah and his gift...BUGS! The first thing he said after opening this was that he was going to scare Daddy with them. He know's how much Doug *loves* bugs and spiders. Creepy!
My sweet Grandma Fowler...I love her SO much!!

0 comments: