Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve ~ 2010

We spent our Christmas Eve with my parents this year. I absolutely LOVE going to my parent's house for Chrismtas...it brings back so many childhood memories! My parents always made Christmas very special for me as a child, and it seems as though they are keeping their ways with their grandchildren. It was so much fun when we arrived and saw all of the goodies under the tree...I have to admit that I felt like a kid too and was SO excited!

The kids got lots of treats and fun toys in their "stockings" {my mom gave each of the kids a little tin full of fun stuff}. Leah was thrilled with her chapstick.

Noah showing off his candy. I just love how thrilled kids get when they get candy!
Noah and Leah each got a harmonica. They were definitely a hit...
Noah was so excited that he was sharing lots of hugs! So sweet.

Then the real fun began...

Noah got a car garage...he has wanted one of these for quite some time. He was very excited! Leah got a cool princess dress-up set. She also got a tea set, which she adores!
Isaac got a little toy drum. Now, with the harmonicas, we have a little band of our own ;).
We gave mom a necklace with little charms with the kids initials.
Dad got a mug with the kids picture on it. Dad is seriously one of the hardest people to shop for...thank goodness he loved this gift :).
I was SO surprised with my gift...a jewelry box. I LOVE it!! It's so beautiful!
And Doug got our new favorite game...Ticket to Ride! So much fun!
I continued our tradition of giving new jammies to the kiddos. So cute!
It was a wonderful evening and it really got the kids excited for Christmas morning! Thank you, mom and dad, for a wonderful Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

The Dahle's said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas! I LOVE the family pic at the end of this post. So cute!

Kris said...

It was sure a fun Christmas!!! I had such a GREAT time!!! Thank you for a special Christmas Eve!!!