Friday, December 10, 2010

Noah's Preschool Christmas Program

Tonight was a great night. Tonight was my FIRST borns FIRST Christmas Program!

I've been looking forward to this event for a long time, and it was wonderful.

Noah's been practicing the songs for the program every day, and it is the cutest thing in the world to watch. He'll sing his songs anytime, anywhere...playing, eating, reading, in the tubby, etc... I have just loved sneaking in on him and listing to him :).

Well, tonight was the *big* night, where all of his practicing was going to pay off...and it DID! I was so, SO, proud of him...he knew every word to every song, and he knew every action as well. I had NO idea to what was going to be in the actual program because he wouldn't tell me...he said that it was a secret!

Well, I was glad to be surprised tonight and watch my precious little boy perform for the very first time in front of so many people. It was a night that I will never forget. It really was a great night!

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
What a stud! Just look at him...he's so handsome :).
And this was the best song of all...Jingle Bells! The boys {there are 5 in his class, and like 10 girls} wore these sunglasses and acted hip by folding their arms...rapper style! Then, when the time came, they would say "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way" *really* loud and in a low voice...it was SO cute and so funny. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard...it was GREAT! I have a video and I'm going to try and post it soon...it's worth watching :).
Leah had a great time watching Noah, and she especially liked all of the goodies at the end of the performance.
And I can't forget this cute little guy...Isaac was SO good too! He had fun blowing raspberries the entire time...the evidence is all over his face. Now, not only does he drool a ton, but he blows raspberries as well. Lovely.
Thanks to all of Noah's grandmas and grandpas that came to watch...I know that it meant a lot to him to have you there :). He told me so!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So dang cute! My Dad said it was really a good program & for my Dad that says volumes. : )

Kris said...

It was such a fun night!!! Grandpa and I really enjoyed ourselves!

Julie said...

Okay, now I know for sure that Noah goes to the same preschool as Jence, because we went to the 7:30 performance! You're right it was super cute. The other class had 5 girls and probably 10 boys, just the opposite of Noah's. Cute pictures Angie!

Alisa said...

Such a darling family, Angie! Merry Christmas :)