Thursday, December 23, 2010

We LOVE Christmas Treats!

Christmas is the time of year for treats...and LOTS of them. I kind of let all of the rules with sweets and treats slide this time of year....for me, not the kids ;). I have eaten SO many treats the past few weeks, and they are all SO good!

We were able to decorate cookies with our cousins...which is always a treat! Noah and Leah LOVE decorating cookies, so they were more than pleased to do it twice :). And, yes, the cookies were all eaten within a day of making them...they were GOOOOD!

Every Christmas, we make chocolate covered pretzels. They are my absolute favorite treat! And what makes them even better is when they have crushed candy cane on top...YUM!

Doug's even a good helper when it comes to making treats :). He's especially good and smashing the candy canes :).

Very focused...

And the thing is, is that I'm tempted to make even more goodies! I just love this time of year!

1 comments:

Maria said...

How fun! I love all of your photos. The kiddos are so stinkin cute! Merry Christmas! Josh is off until the new year so let us know if you have any free time! We would love to see you guys!