Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cornbelly's ~ 2010

Today we went on a family outing to Cornbelly's ~ a fun little place to go for Halloween that has a corn maze, pumpkin patch, hay ride, and LOTS of fun things for the kiddos. Last year, we went the Scarecrow Festival and we were not at all impressed, so we were a little hesitant going to Cornbelly's because we really didn't want to have the same experience. Well, we had a GREAT time! Noah and Leah had fun participating in all of the fun activities that they had never done before, especially riding the go karts and jumping on the *giant* pillow thingy. The best part was when we did the corn maze and Noah thought that we were really lost "forever"! Honestly, he didn't really enjoy the maze and he was pretty happy when we got to the end, at which point I had that little "I told you so talk" and that he should believe me when I say that we will *eventually* make it to the end{We actually did it in good time...we'll never get lost with Doug around, that's for sure!}. It was a nice little family activity for October...I still can't believe that it is already October! I miss summer! Anyway, here's some shots from our day...

The go karts were a hit and I just loved seeing their faces when Doug was riding it at full speed. They really do love their Daddy SOOOOOO much!
The tractor ride was a bit too bumpy for me, but the kids liked it, and that's what matters. Yeah, this was the best picture...man, getting a picture with everyone looking in the same direction is close to impossible!
We actually got to sit down while the kiddos went down the huge slide over and over again. I was even able to snap a picture of US!

Duck Races...or, as I like to call it, Lets See How Much Water We Can Get Everywhere!
There was an old fire truck that the kids could get in, and this was a HUGE hit with Noah. This little guy just LOVES trucks!
Ah...the joy of being a kid and jumping, jumping, JUMPING on the massively large pillow {as they called it}. I think they liked it :).

1 comments:

YbsisKaren said...

I know summer goes by so fast year by year. Thank you for sharing yours with us. You really do have a cute family. Nice pic of you & Doug.