Thursday, October 28, 2010

Locking up the blog...

I'm making the our family blog private. Please leave your email address here in the comments, or email me at smithafs@gmail.com if you would like an invite.

I've created another blog that I will use to let you know when I have updated our personal blog.
The address for this blog is

This blog will be open to all, so please add it to your blogroll and/or reader so that you will know when our blog has been updated. That way you don't have to check it directly...it'll still show up on your feed :).

Thanks!!

20 comments:

Kris said...

Please let me continue to see your blog!!!!!! Mom

Jessica said...

I'd love an invite! bateman.jessica@gmail.com

Melissa McCleery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

daniellewootton@gmail.com

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

juls_stewart@hotmail.com

Dan and Liz said...

lizdeanski@gmail.com

Jinii said...

I'd love an invite jinii.boren@gmail.com

Allie said...

pbutterfly1010@gmail.com

Melissa McCleery said...

I would love an invite melissamccleery@hotmail.com

Kelsi said...

We would love an invite! kelsitaylor22@gmail.com

Rowley's said...

nanners_5@hotmail.com- love an invite!

Allison Box said...

You know mine...

Anonymous said...

whitefamily1@gmail.com

Julie said...

juliezmcgill@yahoo.com

Jennifer Brailsford said...

Don't forget us out here in New York

Jmbrailsford@gmail.com

Kaeloni said...

dancinkae@hotmail.com

Andrea said...

Add me too.......

andrea_timothy@yahoo.com

Halvorsen Family said...

love to be invited.

halvorsen.chelsey@gmail.com

linds jo said...

i'm so glad i caught you before you locked up!

kennyryder@gmail.com

Brent and Ashley said...

i love looking at your blog! count me in! ashsmash1@yahoo.com
and i love the halloween pics! so sweet!!!