Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Little Climber

This little munchkin climbs on EVERYTHING! She usually just climbs on the furniture and the sinks in the bathrooms. BUT, that has obviously become way too easy for her, so now she climbs up the stairs AND on the kitchen counters, and she does this without using any stools. She justs holds on to the counter and climbs right on up the side of the cupboards.

I know, I KNOW, that I shouldn't be taking pictures of her doing this, but it just needs to be documented! PLUS, she's pretty good and I really don't think that she'll fall...that is until she does fall. She's pretty confident and every time I tell her to get down, she does, just to do it again! Ya, she doesn't listen, but what 2 year old does, right?

Side note: This climbling instinct must be in her blood because my little niece, Georgia, is also a climber...maybe she still is? I just remember visiting them last year and she was always hanging out on the counter in the the kitchen...I guess these little girls just want to be really close to their moms, since majority of my time is spent in the kitchen :).


1 comments:

Kris said...

She is a little monkey!!