Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Decorating Cookies

We decorated some cookies this afternoon, and I love how something so simple can turn into something so fun!

Focused on the task at hand.

Then the fun begins! My mom had come to visit, and I asked her to do something to get Leah's attention and make her smile. SO...mom put some frosting on her nose, and it definitely got a smile out of Leah. What we didn't see coming was that she was going to mimic grandma...monkey see, monkey DO!
Then, of course, Noah had to join in on the fun!

THEN, this little clean freak had to clean herself up...
...just to get more frosting on her face! These two had a great time together.
So cute!
Back to finishing what they started.
YUM!

6 comments:

Kris said...

I had such a fun afternoon!!!!

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

They are so cute! I love the picture of Noah with his arm around Leah and frosting all over. It's so precious! Hope you guys are doing well!

Jessica said...

These photos are adorable!! I love them, especially the first one of Noah with his arm around Leah. What a fun idea :)

Kaeloni said...

Oh my gosh! Cutest post ever! Your kids are adorable! Love it!

Andrea Griggs said...

I can't believe how big your kids are, especially your daughter. WOW! Cute pictures.

Jodi Nelson said...

Way to go Grandma, teaching the kids naughty things... LOL! Those pix are SOOOO cute!!!! (See Grandma knows how to make them smile and you too :)