Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

We had a great New Year's Eve...we spent it at home! Fun, right? YES...way fun! I wouldn't want to celebrate any other way than with my sweet family.

After going to dinner, we came home and had our own little celebration. And, no, I did not let the kids stay up until midnight {they are only 4, 2, and 6 months}....SO, at 9:00, I set the timer for 5 minutes, and when it went off we screamed HAPPY NEW YEAR, drank some bubbly {I mean, sparkling apple cider}, and then went outside and popped some poppers. The kids had a grand time, and that's what matters.

Then, once the kiddos went to dreamland, Doug and I watched Back to the Future II...and I wondered when we're going to live in a world with flying cars. According to the movie, we only have 4 more years to get there ;).

I hope that everyone had a Happy New Year!

0 comments: