Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Standing...already?

So...2 weeks ago Isaac was doing this. Our solution was to lower his crib. Then, a week later, we moved him to his new room...to his new crib. Well, the next morning we found him like this...

Oh boy...this kid is really tricky. I was in shock when I saw him standing in his crib...he's only 6 months old! Well, we lowered his crib, again, and he still stands up. The only problem is that he doesn't know how to sit down once he's standing...makes for some interesting nights because he stands up whenever he wakes up! I've had to go in his room more than I would like at night to lay him back down. I guess moving him to this crib really wasn't a good idea in terms of getting some sleep. He'd rather stand up instead of go to sleep! Seriously...I will never win!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Yesterday crawling...Today standing up in his crib...Tomorrow walking...

Kris said...

Yesterday crawling...Today standing up in his crib...Tomorrow walking...

Dan and Liz said...

He's SO cute! This is pretty much what Sam was like at this age. I wasn't expecting him to be so mobile so early, but it sure has been fun! You have such a cute family :)