Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sick Days {or weeks}

It breaks my heart to see my kids sick. We have been dreading getting "the sickness" that is going around, but it hit hard this week. I have been doing laundry around the clock and giving Leah and Isaac at least 3 bathes a day. Yes...we got "that" sickness, the one that I absolutely dread because all of the baggage that comes along with it makes even that much worse. During it all, the kids seem to be in brighter spirits then I would have imagined, which makes it all that much easier for me. This was our life this week, so here are some pictures of the good and peaceful times.

Isaac has not felt good at all for pretty much the entire week...but he still shares his precious smile even when he is under the weather. This proves that he is seriously the happies baby...and I love him for it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And is this not the cutest tubby time picture ever?!?! So, so cute!

Photobucket

The night before last, Leah was *literally* up the entire night. Thankfully, she was able to catch up on her beauty sleep by sleeping the entire afternoon away yesterday...in my bed, of course! She was in higher spirits after this, thank goodness. She is such a bear when she doesn't feel well, which is not fun for anyone involved.

Photobucket

Noah had a little cough this week, but nothing that would make him officially *sick*. He was in good spirits and was such a helper to me. I'm thankful for this little guy every.single.day. He keeps me grounded when times are rough around here...especially when he is constantly telling me that he loves me and give me lots and LOTS of hugs. I'm glad that he was my first born :).

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kris said...

Precious kids (even when they are sick) and a wonderful mom!!!!!!

Russ, Bre & Steadman said...

So sorry to hear that the kiddos have been sick. Hope they are feeling better soon.