Friday, January 7, 2011

love of games

Photobucket
My Noah has discovered the fun of games. Now, for those of you who don't know, Doug is freakishly good at games...like really good. Although, I will brag that I can totally kick his trash when it comes to Guitar Hero {go me :)}. Anyway, Noah is beginning to prove that playing games is in his blood {or something}, because he is also way good at games. Maybe it's just his generation...I don't know...but it's gets me every time I play a game with him and he totally wins! And I thought that I was good...guess not.

And, btw, I totally limit his time when it comes to playing these games. I mean, what kind of mom would I be to let him play it *all of the time*?!?!? ;)

2 comments:

The Dahle's said...

Sounds EXACTLY like Connor and Billy. My old nintendo ds is now Connor's (I never played it anymore anyways). He is better at a lot of games than I am!

Kris said...

He reminds me of you when you were a little girl!!!! Looks like he is totally into the game!!