Sunday, January 2, 2011

7 Years

I remember January 2, 2004 like it was yesterday. It was a cold, cold day {much like today}...it was the best day of my life. Marrying Doug is the best thing that has happened to me. To think of all that we have been through and accomplished the past 7 years...it makes me smile. Some years have been harder than others, but we have had each other to lean on the entire time. He is my best friend in life, the best father to our three amazing children...I'm thankful each and every day that he is mine.


I love you, Doug! You make my life complete :).

2 comments:

suzi said...

That was so sweet, Angie. I love doug too- he's a pretty great brother and we're lucky to have you as our pretty great sister! Hope you had a great anniversary!

Kris said...

Love you both!!!!!! Hope you had a good day!!