Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kitty

2/52 {Togetherness}

My Leah adores her little kitty, who is, conveniently, named Kitty! I loved my stuffed animals when I was a little girl, and it makes me smile when I see Leah carrying Kitty around with her...oh, the memories. The best is when Leah says her prayers and she prays for Kitty...it really is so, so sweet. She also prays for Popcorn, Noah's little puppy. I'll have to get a picture of Noah and Popcorn up soon...I have some good stories to go with that one :).

1 comments:

Allison Box said...

I have to again tell you how sorry I am for being so bad at commenting on blogs. I usually have a baby in my arms and can't type at the same time. Anyway, I love this picture of Leah. So, so cute. I love all your pictures from Christmas too. And when did our babies get big so fast? I can't believe Isaac is moving around so much! The fun begins!