Thursday, June 5, 2014

33 Weeks!

I honestly can't believe how fast theis pregnancy is flying by!  Part of me is thankful for that though, since I am so done being pregnant. The sleepless nights are really getting to me, and I'm beginning to think that it will get more sleep with a newborn than right now!  I know...how can that be?  Ready or not, this baby will be here before we know it!  All of his clothes are cleaned and ready, all of the blankets are folded, and I figure we'll get anything else that we need when the time comes. This must be my fifth baby ;). We are definitely more laid back now than we were with Noah ;). My doctor let us set an induction date for July 7!  So there is an end in sight, and it's just over one month away!  I'm pretty sure that this next month is going to fly by at lightening speed, and I'm ok with that because I can't wait to meet this sweet baby!  We're all so so excited...especially the kids. I so look forward to seeing them with their new brother...it will be a moment I know I will always remember.


The one worry that I have about bringing baby home is Kate. She has been so attached to me lately. I know that this comes with the age, but I can't help but worry a little about it. I don't want her to feel like she is being replaced or not the baby anymore. She honestly wants to be in my arm all of the time...which will be tricky with a newborn around. I know that she won't have any bad feeling towards him...she loves babies!  I just worry that she will want my attention 10x more than she does now. It'll be interesting to see how it all goes. I keep telling myself that it'll all work out...as I'm sure it will!!

Here's to just a few more weeks of being pregnant...I'm ready!!  

0 comments: