Monday, June 30, 2014

Fun in the water...

I made it a point to have as much fun as we could before the baby came.  I signed the kids up for swim lessons, we went swimming a lot, we played in the water at our house a ton, and we ate way to many popsicles!  It was awesome!  

Swimming lessons were a huge success!  Noah and Leah were in the same class, which proved to be great!  Isaac had his lesson at the exact same time, so it was so nice to get it all done in one hit.  Kate and I would go back and forth to watch each of them, and it was so fun.  Kate did such a great job being pushed around in the stroller...I was a little nervous that she'd want to get out and jump in the water, seeing that she's our little water baby!  But all was well and I didn't have any "issues" with her.  And they all passed with flying colors!  Yay!
We went to the pool about five times, each time with Doug.  There was NO way that I was going to be able to go without him, being almost 9 months pregnant and all.  A few times our cousins came along, which was so much fun!  We sure do love these peeps!
And Kate and Isaac played outside in the water almost every day!  No joke!  It was so much fun too!  I would go out and just sit on the grass with them while they splashed around and had a blast.
And how cute is that little tush... :).

0 comments: