Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Isaac's Last Day of School!

Isaac has had such a great year in pre-preschool this past year.  It has a lot to do with the fact that his teacher is the BEST!  We just love her SO much and I love her dedication to these precious kids.  Isaac started out the year doing so well, although he did have a little hiccup this past month.  He would have a hard time actually going to school, but once he was there for about 10 minutes, he was just fine.  I'm beginning to think that he was just doing it as a show to bug me...who knows!  Thankfully, that only lasted a few weeks, and then everything was back to normal and he went back to loving everything about school.  I was even lucky enough to help and teach his class the week before school let out, which was so much fun!  These 3 year olds are so so smart and fun!  He is so lucky to have been able to spend the year with them and make lasting friendships.

Isaac was a little sad about the last day of school and didn't want it to end.  I told him about the big party that his teacher was going to have, which made it better.  I also assured him that he would be going back in a few months, so that made it easier as well.  It was so great going to pick him up on his last day and seeing him all dressed out from his Luau!  He had so much fun!  Now I get this precious little guy all to myself for a few months...man, I love this kid so much!!

First and last day of school comparison.  He honestly hasn't changed very much.  
Isaac and his amazing teacher.  Words can't describe how much we love her!  She really is the BEST!!
He wore this outfit the rest of the day!  How much fun is that!!

0 comments: