Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pinewood Derby!!

Noah was lucky enough to become a Cub Scout just in time of the pinewood derby in our ward!  He was SO excited to able to make a car with his daddy for the event.  Together, they decided to make a Minecraft car!  I found a prepared printable online, printed it out and we mod podged it right onto the wedge car that they had bought.  Then they went to town putting on the weights and wheels.  What a project that was!  I'm glad that I didn't have to do anything for it, because I would have had no idea what to do!  Doug even went and got his old derby car from when he was a kid and put some of the weights from it on Noah's car!  Very nice!  Noah's car did really well at the derby...and I was just happy that he didn't come in last.  Their hard work definitely paid off!!  

0 comments: